Role: To provide direct tailored performance analysis support for the foundation phase, its staff and young players at the football club. To produce Individual player analysis and football education programmes for all players at this age. This role will own the management of player data, monitoring and all EPPP required performance information for the Teams.
- Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Experience of working in an elite youth development or foundation phase environment (analysis, coaching or similar) within the U9-U11 age groups.
- Use and appreciation of psychological profiling and learning styles.
- High level of computer competency (MS office essential), knowing to best apply this to the role and the department’s needs.
- Highly efficient in using equipment to capture key content
- Highly competent in using various analysis software and methods of presenting. Ideally Sportscode, Opta, and interactive technology and software.
- Video editing skills (in particular using FCP/iMovie or equivalent).
- Master’s degree educated in either Performance analysis, Sports-Science and/or coaching.
- Football coaching, FA Level 2+
- Other coaching or teaching qualifications.