We`re looking for a passionate and motivated person to come and join the team to be responsible for delivering the LFC Foundation`s exciting new Mental Health Project “On Target”.
- This is a temporary role for 12 months. You will be working a full-time 35 hour week working on a 5 from 7 day working pattern based in Anfield.
- To reward your hard work and commitment we offer between £19,000 and £22,000 per year dependent upon experience.
- We would like to hear you if you have previous experience of working on mental health programmes and have previously delivered workshops in a group setting.
- Your passion is demonstrated by your engaging delivery and you have strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- You can remain calm under pressure and will have experience of working with young people with challenging behaviour.
- We would particularly be interesting in hearing from people who have worked with children, young people and adults.