As part of the BYSC Technical Staff and reporting to the Technical Management Team, this position is responsible for providing leadership and overseeing the development of one of the Club’s development program teams including the player development that is aligned with the Club’s Vision and Mission. The position manages all aspects of the development program team including its games, practices, off field activities and program/season planning and curriculum.
- Remuneration: Based on experience.
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 6pm-9pm, games on weekends in season
- Minimum Provincial “B” License or equivalent.
- Appropriate experience coaching players aged u13 – u17.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in developing and working with an approved annual plan for training.
- Strong Management and Leadership skills with a focus on mentoring Assistant Staff Coaches or Junior Coaches.
- Professional, diplomatic, tactful, resourceful, flexible and dependable.