This opportunity provides a unique chance to work with the Club`s First Team Medical Department, reporting to the Club`s Head of Physiotherapy.
Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, the successful candidate will provide a daily service at training sessions and also at both home and away games to the first team squad of players with the purpose of reducing injuries, aiding rehabilitation from injury and optimising performance.
This is a full time, permanent position working on a 5 from 7 day working pattern.
- 5+ years experience of working in an elite sporting environment (essential).
- BSc (Hons) in Sports Therapy (essential).
- Post graduate qualification in and experienced in practicing alternative medicine/manual therapy (desirable).
- Multi-lingual (desirable).
- Team player.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.