As an English-speaking Physical Education teacher and football coach, you are responsible for the overall delivery and development of the school football program in the specific district.
Duties & Responsibilities:
With the guidance and instruction from program management team, you will:
Duties and responsibilities include but not limit to:
1. Deliver football and classes in school.
2. Train and manage the school football team and prepare them for competition.
3. Organize football and other sports activities arranged by the company.
4. Coach Rsports Football Academy weekend programs.
5. Organize weekend non-profit activities for communities.
6. Mentor school PE teachers and school team coaches.
7. Deliver training to program member schools.
8. Provide observations and evaluations of program quality.
9. Deliver training sessions according to company’s plan.
10. Other tasks assigned by RS management team, including but not limited to content development, club training, camps and so on.
11. Follow coaches CODE OF CONDUCT.
- Round trip air tickets.
- Medical commercial insurance.
- Work visa.
- Two years full time work contract with two months try out.
- Passionate about bringing football PE class into primary schools.
- Experienced in school football PE, school team coaching and PE staff mentoring.
- At least one-year commitment to China and willing to travel during stay.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and leadership, especially with children 4-15 years old.
- Good judgment on the performance of PE staff.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Physical Education is preferred.
- UEFA B or English FA at the same level is a must, preference will be given to those with high qualifications.
- Abide by local laws and regulations.
About RSports Academy
RSports is a dynamic forward-thinking company with key strategic relationships, and is rapidly becoming a leading force in sports education in the People’s Republic of China. Working from our head office in Beijing the head coach will contribute to a variety of national, regional, and local projects linked to the further development of PE and football training. This is an outstanding opportunity to help shape the future of sports education in China.