🏆 Contact details just will be sent to GOLD subscribers (via WhatsApp).
Red Bulls Academy is looking for a Pre-Academy Team Coach.
- Required to be available five (5) afternoons/evenings per week plus all weekends.
- Required to be available up to two weekday mornings (each week) for staff training workshops and team meetings. Specific days vary as a function of the overall education schedule.
- Required to attend a mandatory paid pre-season orientation event.
- Working hours will be approximately 18 to 30 hours per week, over a twelve-month period. A coach’s working week is comprised of on field coaching hours, administration duties and attendance at mandatory staff training workshops in the spring and fall seasons. Both elements are paid at an hourly rate.
- Employment to begin in late August, in time for pre-season training. Coaches who commit to a full availability employment contract also receive preferential assignments to double camp programs (30 hours per week) plus Residential camps during the summer months. Additionally, coaches will also receive priority in scheduling of winter hours..