Purpose: To provide physiotherapy services to the Club Players.
- Hold current ‘Chartered Society of Physiotherapists’ membership
- Be a registered member of the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Have an ATMMiF Level 5.
- Ability to demonstrate empathy and strong ‘bedside manner’ with injured players.
- Ability to motivate players to cope with and manage any setbacks.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build meaningful, strong strategic relationships with Club staff and players.
- Aware of diversity and equality challenges in football.
- Empathy and commitment to the long term development of the game
- Willingness to work weekends.
- Willingness to travel with the squad to tours, tournaments, festivals and camps when required.
- Ability to travel independently.
- The successful candidate should exhibit pride in performance and possess high standards in the provision of service to Manchester United’s internal and external customers.
- A willingness to work flexible hours in accordance with the demands of the role.