Oldham Athletic Football Club is looking to recruit a part time Academy Coach within our Category Three Academy.
The role involves working with the Academy players aged between under 9 and under 16 providing services for our games and training programme.
The coach must work within the framework laid out by the Academy Management Team alongside the Club and Academy philosophy. This role would suit a hardworking, enthusiastic individual who ideally has experience in youth development/professional football.
Due to the nature of the role it would be advantageous for the successful applicant to be residing in the local area.
- Level 3 UEFA B License Qualification
- FA Youth Modules
- Valid FA Coaching License
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Availability for flexible working hours (evenings and weekends)
- Willing to follow and promote the Club football philosophy
- An enhanced FA approved DBS certificate
- BFAS certificate (Basic First Aid for Sport)
- FA Safeguarding certificate.
- Part-time work.
- Salary to be agreed.