The Cheltenham Town Academy are seeking an experienced and hardworking individual to join the Academy set-up as Senior Academy Physiotherapist.
This is a full time position implementing, managing and co-ordinating the sports medicine service for players and staff in line with EPPP requirements as outlined in the APP Sports Science and Medicine Strategy.
Salary: £25k per annum
- Experience of working in at least 1 of the following roles:
• A senior physiotherapist at a football club.
• A senior physiotherapist at a sports club.
• A physiotherapist within the NHS.
- Knowledge and/or experience of at least 1 of the following:
• Providing physiotherapy for young athletes within the framework of the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP).
• Providing physiotherapy for young athletes within the NHS
ICT experience of PMA, excel, word and any other software as required to carry out the duties required for the job.
- Personal Qualities:
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Have a flexible attitude to work
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Have a polite and courteous manner
• Be organised and have good time management skills
• The ability to meet stringent deadlines
• Be able to adapt to different and changing situations
• Have the drive and enthusiasm to set high standards and achieve
• Have a personable approach
- Other Requirement:
• Have a clean and complete driver's license
• DBS authorization