Kaiwen Academy in Beijing, China, is looking for a Coach.
- To make sure that all Group’s philosophy, methodology and training principles are incorporated into the delivery of the Kaiwen Academy sports program.
- To communicate with and educate players, coaches/teachers and partners in the understanding and delivery of the football program.
- To work as part of a team, with the Technical Director and the support of the Academy Manager, to ensure that the project is delivered at the standards required.
- CFG Projects based in China.
- Provide professional support for the physical education/sports department at the Kaiwen Academy.
- FA Level 2 with Modules1-2 and be a FA Coaching License member.
- Sports or Sports Coaching degree is desirable.
- Experience of developing young players preferably in an international context.
- Applicants need to demonstrate a flexible approach, be organised and have effective communication skills.
The coach will be employed locally with Kaiwen Academy in Beijing, China, on a 1-year fixed term contract commencing Autumn 2018.