Arsenal Football Academy is a looking for a Coach.
Covering the full Academy coaching remit, working on an effective coaching programme for players mainly aged 12 to 16 years old, delivering and developing performance pathways and plans and creating an optimum environment for youth players to develop and grow.
To promote exercise compliance, safe training practices and the benefits of sport & fitness to youth players.
The post holder will play a pivotal role in the development of players aged 12 to 16 years old, ultimately creating the premier league players of the future.
- To be discussed.
- Advanced youth award/youth modules preferred
- Sport related degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum FA Level 3/UEFA B coaching award or equivalent.
- Qualified FA Coach Education Tutor. (Preferred)
- FA Level 4/UEFA A coaching award or equivalent.
- Up to date FALCC membership
- Min 3 years previous experience of coaching at Academy /high player development level.
- Experience of co-ordinating and delivering sport services.
- Experience of implementation, management and monitoring of development plans.
- To have previous experience as an Academy Coach with relevant age groups.
- To have up an up to date understanding of modern coaching methods and strategies