URA FC seeks to appoint a suitably qualified person to the role of Chief Executive Officer.
Remuneration is as per the club's payment structure.
- The successful candidate Will be a strategic leader with Five (5) years of strong commercial/ financial acumen and a proven record of success in senior management roles.
- He or she Will have an autonomous management style with strong interpersonal skills to work with management, staff and the URA FC Board.
- He or she Will possess excellent communication skills and have extensive experience in developing and managing corporate relationships.
- Whilst experience in Sports would be desirable, it is
not a prerequisite.
- The Interested Applicant Must Hold a degree in any of the following relevant fields; Business Administration, Management Science, Sports Science, Administration, Human Resource & Industrial psychology, Legal, Marketing and Related Courses and should have at least a Minimum of Five (5) Years in Managing People, in similar Position.
- Possession of FUFA CEO or FAMACO certificate Will be an Added Advantage.
- Operational and Strategic Experience in Senior Leadership role with responsibility for Staff and Budgets.
- Ability to Empower People and Nurture Cross Functional Working.
Business and Commercial Acumen with the Ability to Negotiate contract and maintain Excellent Relationship with Partners and Sponsors.
- Knowledge of the FIFA/FUFA administrative Rules, Regulations and Procedures.
- Previous Experience of Working within Football / Sports Industry.
- Computer Literacy.
- Customer Excellence.