Arsenal Women FC are looking for highly motivated Academy Foundation Coaches to develop our talented youth player’s between the ages of 8-12 years old while forming part of a forward thinking multi-disciplinary Academy support team.
To deliver an effective coaching programme for players aged 8 to 12 years old in the Girls Youth Academy. As part of a multi-disciplinary support team, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the development of the Foundation phase players through innovative planning, delivery and management of training sessions and match days, as well as supporting all players and their development through this phase.
The post holder will play an important role in the development of youth players aged 9 to 12 years old, ultimately creating the female 1st team players and international players of the future.
- FA Level 2 (Essential).
- Working towards UEFA B / FA Level 3 (Block 1 essential).
- FA Youth Award.
- Current FA Licensed Coaches Club Member.
- Up to date FA Emergency Aid Qualification - FA Basic First Aid for Sport Qualification (BFAS) or FA Level 2 Emergency First Aid in Football (EFAiF).
- Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current FA Safeguarding Children Workshop certificate.
- An accepted FA Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure (previously known as an FA CRB Disclosure).
- Any education or teaching experience would also be desirable.
- To be discussed.