An exciting and influential opportunity as Academy Director at Blackpool Football Club has arisen.
The Academy Director will lead our vitally important Academy into the 2020s to deliver our ‘5 in 25’ Academy vision.
- Previous experience as an Academy Director (or Academy Manager) at a professional football club (Desirable)
- Extensive experience working with elite youth players.
- Extensive experience working in an elite youth development environment.
- Experience in managing budgets (Desirable)
- Academy Directors License (Desirable), UEFA A Licence, UEFA Elite Youth A.
- License (Desirable) NB Equivalent qualifications will be considered.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
A desire to deliver results and to meet the objectives of the ‘5 in 25’ Academy strategy and operational plan.
- Strong interacting and presenting skills.
- Experience at following instructions and procedures.
- Good networking skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- An ability to cope with pressure and setbacks in a positive way.
- A desire to work towards personal goals and objectives.
- An ability to make decisions and initiate action.
- An up-to-date Continued Professional Development Record.
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children Certificate (acquired before starting role)