DeSales University is an NCAA Division III member. The successful candidate will coordinate all aspects of the Women’s Soccer program including coaching, recruiting, organizing and planning both game and practice strategies, game management, staffing, scheduling, fund-raising, budgeting and team management. The head coach will oversee an assistant coach and graduate assistant.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters degree preferred
- Previous coaching experience required preferably at the collegiate level
- Prior playing experience preferred
- Valid driver’s Licence with clean driving record
- Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays when necessary
- Sensitive to issues of ethnicity, disability and diversity
- Dedicated to the mission of a Catholic, liberal arts institution