IMPORTANT! Send this form: goo.gl/yVVDm3
- To report regularly to the Board, Technical Committee and CEO on high performance football.
- To research and provide advice on playing styles and to contribute to the development of
coaching knowledge (football curriculum and coaching course content).
- To ensure that the HKFA has a clear and well thought through strategy for the development of football at all levels and to oversee its ongoing review and implementation in conjunction with the Head of Football Development.
- To advise the HKFA on all technical playing matters including devising the Hong Kong ‘style and system of play’ and to articulate this into a Hong Kong Football Curriculum..
- To work with and advise the Head Coach on performance systems and development programmes.
- To work with the Head of Football Development to ensure that grass roots and youth development activities and programmes are dovetailed with high performance systems and create seamless pathways for footballers to progress.
- Report periodically to the Board, the Technical Committee and the CEO on high performance football
- Investigate and provide advice on play styles and contribute to the development of
knowledge of coaching (soccer curriculum and content of the coaching course)
- Ensure that the HKFA has a clear and well-thought-out strategy for the development of football at all
levels and to monitor their review and implementation in progress in conjunction with the Chief of Soccer
- Advise the HKFA on all technical aspects of the game, including the design of the Hong Kong style and system
play and this is a Hong Kong soccer resume.
- Work with the Head Coach and advisor on performance systems and development programs
- Work with the Head of Soccer Development to ensure grassroots activities and youth development
and the programs are combined with high performance systems and create seamless paths for
footballers to progress.
- Before submitting the application, read the job specification that lists the key responsibilities and the person
specification of the position.
- The selected candidate will be offered in a term employment contract. The starting salary will be according to the qualifications and experience. Our employee benefits include Group Medical and life insurance to the right candidate.
- Interested parties should send the completed application form attaching a complete CV.