• Alongside the Academy Manager to manage and monitor the implementation and development of the coaching programme to ensure excellence in all areas adhering to the EPPP, as well as overseeing the development and delivery of the coaching staff in line with the Coach Competency Framework.
• Develop a coaching programme that is age specific and will work on a constraints-based practice approach.
• Develop CPD for the coaches that is specific for the phase / age group and individual needs.
• Be part of the Academy Multi-disciplinary Team.
• Ensuring coaches alignment with the CCF and monitoring of player development, across the phases of the Academy.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Salary: £25,500.00.
- Due to the nature of the
post, evening and weekend work will be required. 40 hours per week.