A new and exciting opportunity has arisen in the expanding West Ham United Ladies Team for a Chartered Physiotherapist.
At West Ham United Ladies our goal is to be competing at the highest level of Women’s football. We will provide a performance centre strategy that encompasses the Club wide philosophy for players to develop within a comprehensive and professionalised environment.
As West Ham United Ladies Chartered Physiotherapist you will be fully supported in building sustainable success. Starting with the creation of a winning culture, where as a team we will develop players into international footballers.
• Be in attendance at all training sessions and matches played throughout the season and pre-season.
• Be responsible for the day to day delivery of high level injury prevention, injury rehabilitation and pitch side first aid/emergency care including the systems and infrastructure required to ensure that these processes are supported, documented and reviewed appropriately, in collaboration with the rest of the Club’s medical staff.
• Devise and assess both conventional and alternative strategies for the prevention and reduction of injury. Proactively seek out and embed new ideas.
• Diagnose and treat injuries presented to them.
• Maintain excellent communication between the players and technical staff.
- BSc Physiotherapy.
- To be discussed.