Care and prevention of athletic injuries for the Portland Timbers FC Academy. They will attend all academy team training sessions and matches. They will also assist with first team, thorns and/or T2 training sessions and home matches based on the academy schedule, planned with the Head and/or Assistant Athletic Trainer.
- NATABOC (or CATA) Certified Athletic Trainer.
- In good standing with NATABOC and a member of the NATA (or CATA)
- State License in the state in which the team calls home, if required by the state.
- Current professional CPR certification.
- FMS certification preferred.
- SFMA certification preferred.
- Display superb organizational skills.
- Possess personal professional liability insurance.
- Minimum four (4) year college/university Bachelor’s
- Degree in Athletic Training or Health-Related Field.
- Master’s Degree in related health care field preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years certified athletic trainer experience in a sports environment, preferably with soccer.
- Strong communication skills.