UEFA is looking for an Online Sales Promotion Manager to set up and manage the promotion of tickets for UEFA EURO 2020 and other competitions across Europe. Demand for EURO 2020 tickets is expected to be huge, but UEFA wants to reach all fans worldwide, even the ones not constantly checking UEFA.com for updates.
The successful candidate will be a creative person who can target the right fans using the right online marketing tools – ideally a hands-on person with experience of managing large online marketing campaigns who can bring specialist know-how, best practices and ideas to the team.
– Taking responsibility for end-to-end email campaigns and program management (including questions of strategy, creative issues, deployment and tracking) for all ecommerce-related emails, (account messaging, transactional emails, marketing promotions, etc.).
– Establishing a strategy aimed at promoting ticket sales across multiple markets, segments, etc.
– Planning and executing online advertising campaigns through AdWords, Facebook, etc.
– Planning and executing offline advertising campaigns.
– Analysing sales trends with a view to devising campaigns.
– Liaising with external stakeholders (such as national associations or local institutions) to multiply the impact of local promotions.
– Working with external stakeholders to develop online marketing campaigns.
– Taking on responsibility for other projects as required.
- from 4 to 6 years in running digital marketing campaigns (with traditional marketing experience regarded as an asset), including expert knowledge of online marketing tools.
- from 4 to 6 years in an e-commerce marketing role.
- from 4 to 6 years in developing, executing and assessing email marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's in marketing, advertising, communications or a related field.
- An excellent command of English, ideally to native-speaker standard.
- Any other language is an advantage.
- Project Management / Proficient.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- To be discussed.