We have a vacancy for a permanent First Team Physiotherapist. The role will involve providing evidence-based physiotherapy for professional footballers and will require travel with squads for training and competition.
This is a full-time role working hours as dictated by the football calendar.
The salary for this role is dependent on qualifications and/or experience.
- BSc or MSc (Pre-registration)
- HCPC registered
- At least five years’ experience of working in
an elite Football environment;
- Proven track record of returning athletes safely to competition;
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment, incorporating all aspects of
football medicine and science;
- Travelled with professional squads;
- Evidence of advanced clinical reasoning