We are seeking a highly qualified physiotherapist to lead the provision of physiotherapy services to players in Fulham Football Club Academy.
- You will be a confident communicator with the ability to converse and influence a wide range of people.
- You will be exceptionally organised, dedicated and have the flexibility to change your pattern of work as required.
- You will have extensive injury assessment, screening, diagnostic, manual therapy and sports rehabilitation understanding along with extensive knowledge in injury prevention methods and recovery strategies.
- You will have the ability to drive self -progression and learning, following through actions and direction as directed by the Head of Medical.
- You will have a BSc in Physiotherapy and be working towards an MSc or alternative post graduate education.
- You will be HCPC registered and be a member of the CSP.
- You will have extensive experience working within professional football, a thorough understanding of Academy EPPP guidelines which are implemented to retain our category 1 status and accredited in Advanced Trauma medical management in football (ATMMIF).