The Assistant Athletic Trainer/physiotherapist supports and assists the Head Athletic Trainer in the prevention, care, and rehabilitation of the members of the first team.
- NATA certification required.
- Master’s degree in Athletic Training or similar Sport Science related field.
- New Jersey State licensure or qualification to receive licensure.
- This individual must demonstrate competency in the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of athletic injuries.
- The individual must have knowledge and experience of the development of strengthening and rehabilitation programs for soccer related injuries.
- This individual must have knowledge of how diet and supplementation can affect healing and tissue recovery.
- This individual must have knowledge and experience in utilizing manual therapy techniques as well as other more traditional modalities in the treatment of athletic injuries.
- This individual must have the ability to be open-minded, enthusiastic, and the ability to learn new sports medicine applications and demonstrate the ability to work within a team.