Solihull Moors Football Club are looking to recruit an experienced and committed Head Physiotherapist. The successful candidate will have the skills, experience and knowledge to manage the medical practice across the club and work specifically with the Men’s 1st Team.
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Remuneration: Dependent upon experience.
- Physiotherapy or Sports Therapy related degree.
- Registered Physiotherapist member of the Health and Care Professions Council.
- FA Level 4 Intermediate Trauma Medical Management in Football.
- Minimum 2 years-experience working within professional sport.
- Up to date knowledge of manual therapy, cryotherapy, electrotherapy and rehabilitation techniques.
- Exhibit good levels of clinical reasoning.
- Committed to work irregular and unsociable hours as required.
- Highly motivated and open-minded to views of adopting new practices.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and unsupervised.
- Good working knowledge of strength and conditioning.
- Able to work well in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Must live within 25-mile radius of Solihull.
- The FA level 5 Advanced Trauma Medical Management in Football Award.
- Post-graduate Physiotherapist/Sports Therapy related degree.