The Physiotherapist (AT) manages the day-to-day sports medicine operations for Greenville Triumph SC (GTSC). In this capacity, the Head AT will provide insight, information and solutions related to GTSC player care. The Head AT will provide injury prevention strategies, evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation for players’ medical issues.
- A minimum of two (2) years as a Head or Assistant AT in a major/minor professional sports environment or equivalent experience with a major NCAA Division I athletics program is preferred.
- Bachelor’s (minimum) degree in Athletic Training or health-related field.
- NATABOC or CATA certification (Certified Athletic Trainer).
- Current, professional CPR certification.
- SCATA/DHEC Certification (South Carolina Athletic Trainer’s Association / Department of Health and Environmental Control) required.
- Possession of personal professional liability insurance.
Experience with elite level athletes a must (major/minor pro, NCAA Division I).
- High level of personal and professional conduct, integrity and ethics.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to communicate in a professional, direct, open and honest manner.
- Propensity and ability to interpret and understand player motivations and mentalities throughout the season and off season.
- Strong process management & organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with the business side of the club.
- Must possess a valid passport.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull/carry up to 50lbs without assistance and stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Must have the ability to work nights/weekends/holidays and travel with the club as needed.