This is a unique and exciting time to join The FA and the Technical Team will be integral to the organisation achieving its goals.
Responsible for the development of England’s National Men’s Teams from under 15 to under 20. Lead and develop the coaching staff and the men’s player development pathway through to the Men’s Senior National team.
- UEFA Pro – Licence.
- Experienced and credible coach with an excellent track record in an elite team environment.
- Experience in international player development with proven success in elite youth and professional development phase football.
- Proven track record in managing teams of practitioners and internal and external service providers.
- Outstanding knowledge of contemporary practice.
- Track record of successfully integrating into established and developing coaching & management teams.
- Highly resilient with a track record of delivering in pressurised environments.
- Proven leadership skills on and off ‘the grass'; ready and able to contribute as an executive as well as a coach.
- Will build strong relationships internally and externally including with FIFA and UEFA; will be a respected ambassador for the FA.
- Working knowledge of Premier League clubs.
- Sports related degree or equivalent.
- Experienced Coach Educator.
- Evidence of related personal professional development.