The Loudoun United FC team is seeking an experienced, driven, and knowledgeable candidate who will help to develop the Segra Field brand throughout the DMV area and increase event programming at the stadium. This candidate will create and maintain relationships with local vendors, partners, and clients. The candidate will also collaborate with clients to coordinate logistics for events held within the stadium and will execute special events in stadium spaces.
- Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced environment.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Experience with creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for their work.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50lbs.
- Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality & Events, Marketing, or related field.
- One year of event management or applicable experience.