The Technical Coordinator is a senior leader within the Ancaster Soccer Club and reports directly to the Board of Directors. The position is responsible for the Club’s competitive program. Key aspect of the role is overseeing all the clubs programming and the management of the club’s technical staff.
Summary: The Technical Coordinator reports to the Board of Director and works closely with the technical staff to implement and manage all technical programming.
- Minimum National C Coaching License or international equivalent, as recognized by the CSA.
- A proven track record in the development of large youth soccer programs at the grassroots/youth development level.
- An ability to think and plan strategically as part of a team, and effectively link technical planning with broader club goals.
- Strong working knowledge of and support for the Canadian Soccer Association’s Long Term Player Development (LTPD) model & Ontario Soccer current player development policies.
- A strong understanding of youth soccer competition structure and how it relates to optimal player development.
- Knowledge of the Canadian soccer landscape, and the challenges and opportunities it presents to grassroots player development.
- Experience directly managing, mentoring and motivating highly qualified, elite coaching personnel.