The Athletic Trainer assists the Athletic Trainer in managing the day-to-day sports medicine operations for the Philadelphia Union Academy.
- Minimum four (4) year Bachelor’s Degree.
- Preferred Master’s degree in health related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sports environment, preferably with soccer team sports.
- Medical soccer experience preferred.
- Required Licenses or Certifications.
- NATABOC (or CATA) Certified Athletic Trainer.
- In good standing with NATABOC and a member of the NATA (or CATA).
- State License in the state in which the team calls home, if required by the state.
- Current professional CPR certification.
- Possess personal professional liability insurance.