Rotherham United are looking to appoint a full time individual to work on the recruitment side of the academy football and tie this into a dual role to coach within the academy with ages 14–18.
- Up-to-date FA Talent Identification Course.
- UEFA B in coaching as a minimum.
- Satisfactory DBS check.
- Up-to-date Child Protection Certificate.
- Three years of experience working in an Academy or Centre of Excellence with relevant age groups in coaching & recruitment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Availability for flexible working hours.
- IT literacy.
- Professional playing experience.
- FA Youth Award.
- Teaching Qualification/Sports Science/Business Degree.
- Experience as a line manager.
- Experience as Head of Recruitment.
- Experience as Youth Coach or Head of Coaching.
- Additional work-related qualifications inc. First Aid and Coaching Qualifications.
- Proven experience in a similar role and highly motivated and able to demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, strong report writing skills, excellent organisational skills and excellent interpersonal and networking skills.