The Mistral Laurentian Football Association (ASML) is a non-profit organization whose objective is the promotion of soccer.
It is managed by a board of directors (” CA ”) composed of parents of soccer players that promote the development and pleasure of young people in the practice of this sport.
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
Under the supervision of the President, the Board of Directors, the Director General will be responsible for all tasks.
Club administrative procedures as described below.
- Have experience in the management of an NPO;
- Know the world of football and the development of sport.
- Worship teamwork;
- Good ability to work under pressure;
- Interpersonal skills and ease with customer service;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel);
- Speak French (Very important).