Minnesota United Football Club is seeking to hire an Assistant Strength and Conditioning Specialist for a full-time position with the first team.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Sport Science, Kinesiology or related field.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) preferred.
- 3 or more years of experience coaching elite athletes at the international national, professional, or collegiate level.
- Excellent communication, presentation and coaching skills.
- Experience working with tools and techniques common in the field of strength and conditioning.
- Demonstrated ability in developing strategic plans and goal setting.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment, fluent in Spanish preferred.
- Proven track record of expertise in the field of strength and conditioning, soccer preferred.
- Travel domestically and internationally, as applicable.
- Non-traditional work hours including weekends and holidays.
- Must possess a valid passport or be able to acquire a passport.
- Regular attendance at work is an essential job function.