Norwich City Football Club is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who will assist in ensuring that all Academy Performance Analysis services within each of the Phases of the Player Performance Pathway are efficiently and effectively run.
Reporting into the Academy Lead Performance Analyst you will assist in the delivery and development of performance analysis services for all Phases and age groups of Norwich City Football Club Academy.
Salary: £18,720 per annum plus company benefits
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in Sports Science or relevant discipline, specialising in Performance Analysis preferably a Masters.
- Experience of working in Performance Analysis within a professional Football Club is essential.
- Self-motivated and committed.
- A strategic planner, organiser and co-ordinator.
- Confident and able to work individually and as part of a successful team.
- A ‘people person’ with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledgeable and possess experience of working within a football environment.
- Can work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Maintain the highest standards of quality assurance.
- Willingness to develop as an analyst and passionate about personal development.
- Due to the location of Lotus Training Centre, it is desirable that candidates have access to a vehicle and hold a full UK Driver’s License.