The team Physical Therapist will be primarily responsible for the rehabilitation of the player. The Physical Therapist will report directly to the CMO and Head Athletic Trainer. Under the supervision of the CMO and the Head Athletic Trainer, The Physical Therapist will coordinate rehabilitation, evaluations, Plan of Care, Progress Notes and Discharge notes on all players.
- Four (4) year bachelor’s degree
- Master of Physical Therapy Degree (MPT) or higher
- Passed National Physical Therapy Exam
- Possess personal professional liability insurance
- Active credentialed and licensed in the state(s) where the club has home games or trains
- CPR certification for Health Care Provider
- Preferred APTA OCS, SCS or NATABOC Certified Athletic Trainer, CSCS, PES.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a sports environment at an elite level.
- Soccer experience preferred