Liverpool FC Academy are looking for a Physiotherapist to work with the 9`s to 16`s age group of Players to provide a physiotherapy service to this specific group of youth players.
- The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Chartered Physiotherapist and member of the Health & Care Professions Council and have recent professional experience in a professional football setting.
- It is important that applicants are willing to undertake Continued Professional Development which is organised by the Club.
- Applicants must also have an appreciation of the pressures and commitments required for youth players involved in elite sport with the ability to promote an ethos which is one of high aspirations and achievement for all.
- The ability to communicate effectively and create the right development environment demonstrating role model behaviour is essential.
- An understanding of the requirements around EPPP and the safeguarding of young players and to provide for the players emotional needs is also important for this role.
- This is a full time permanent position, working on a 5 out of 7 days arrangement and is based in the Liverpool Football Club Academy, Kirkby working in the evenings and weekends.
- Salary: Competitive.