An opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic, diligent physiotherapist to become an important member of West Ham United Academy’s Football Science & Medicine team, at an exciting time for the Football Club.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy (E).
- Post graduate qualification in a relevant field (D).
- HCPC Registration (E).
- FA L5 ATMMIF qualification (E).
- Previous experience of working with elite young athletes (E).
- Experience of planning and delivering treatment & rehabilitation of sports injuries (E).
- Experience working within a Football Academy (D).
- Experience of managing staff (D).
- Experience using PMA (D).
- Full & clean UK driving license (D).
- Good understanding of the expectations of a Category 1 Academy according to the EPPP (D).
- Good understanding of growth & maturation and its implications on the development of athletes (E).
- Effective and appropriate communication skills (D).