A vacancy has arisen within our Academy Department for the position of Youth Development Phase Analyst, reporting to the Academy Performance Services Manager.
- An upper second class B.Sc. (Hons) degree in Sports Science (or equivalent).
- A Masters level qualification in Performance Analysis (or suitable equivalent).
- Evidence of a commitment and desire to employ rigorous scientific principles in the collation, analysis and feedback of video and performance data.
- Relevant vocational qualifications and experience that provide an understanding of the technical and tactical demands of professional football.
- Previous experience of having provided performance analysis support to a professional football team.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to work with total discretion.
- Experience in using performance analysis systems and software.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with a variety of software packages.
- Ability to work on own initiative, unsupervised and as an effective team member.
- The ability to make sound decisions in a timely manner and demonstrate a practical approach to problem solving.
- A willingness to work flexible hours in accordance with the demands of the role.
- A commitment to driving forwards continuous improvement in their working environment.
- Sound personal qualities such as communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment, self-motivation, be adaptable to changing work demands enthusiasm and ability to work towards fixed deadlines and under pressure.
- The successful candidate should show pride in their work and possess high standards in the provision of service delivery.
- Possess a Full UK driving license.