As part of the Ottawa Internationals Technical Staff, the Staff Coach is responsible for providing leadership, oversight and development for all girls competitive Players, Coaches and Teams.
The Staff Coach will ensure a fun environment for all OISC players. The Staff Coach will maximize team and player performance by tracking key indicators, identifying areas for technical and organizational improvement, providing potential solutions and adopting changes approved by the Technical Director.
- Minimum Provincial C license (or an equivalent combination of experience and training).
- Active Start / Learn to Train / Soccer for Life.
- Making Ethical Decisions, Respect in Soccer, Respect in the Workplace, Making Headway.
- Possess a valid Police Record Check (vulnerable sector).
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office required).
Part-time Year-round contract position.