Nashville Soccer Club is currently seeking an Event Operations Coordinator. This position is responsible for assisting in the successful planning and executing of Nashville SC game days as well as any non-MLS events run by the Club.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Background in sports administration with demonstrated experience in operations management.
- Team player with a positive attitude, professionalism, resourcefulness, integrity, motivation, and a strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Experience with organizing and managing people, especially interns and volunteers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50lbs.
- Available to work all Nashville SC home games, as well as outside events as needed, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.