In F.C. Copenhagen, believe that it is necessary to develop a deeper understanding of the game, which informs the decision-making by the coaches, in order to improve the performance and development of the team.
They are looking for an analyst for our coaching staff at F.C. Copenhagen U17. The analyst plays an important role in the weekly process, carried out by the coaching staff.
The analyst must support the coaches with video, analysis and comments throughout the weekly process.
The analysis of the game must consider both the collective and the individual, both for the team itself and for the opposition.
Competence in game and software analysis is important, as is the ability to deliver information effectively to players and coaches.
The analyst will also help develop our method on how to best apply virtual reality. The connection with your game model must be strong when using VR, and therefore, the analyst can improve the process.
- Link with the sub17 coaching staff to produce post-match comments at the individual and team level.
- It supports the configuration of a game day with video coding in the game and delivery of analysis immediately after the game.
- Filming of training sessions and subsequent analysis.
- Contributing to the organization and implementation of learning activities based on performance analysis in the talent department and throughout the club, for example, in the application of virtual reality.
- Demonstrably high level of football knowledge - either as a player, coach or analyst.
- Well-rounded technical ability, and experience with a variety of video and presentation software.
- Ability to communicate effectively and present insights clearly to coaching staff and players.