The current expansion of football in China makes China a dynamic and fascinating place for a coach to be in 2020!
ClubFootball is seeking qualified, talented, and passionate coaches to join its growing coaching team based in Beijing. Coaches should be motivated and adaptable, enjoy coaching players of all abilities, and able to work effectively with local translator coaches. Coaches are supported by a highly qualified coach management team with regular CPD and opportunities for development and progression within the club also available.
Coaching programmes offer coaches the opportunity to work with both Chinese and international children aged 3 to 19 at locations across the city. League teams compete locally and internationally across Asia, and coach education opportunities are also available for coaches with appropriate qualifications/experience.
Established in 2001, China ClubFootball is China’s biggest grassroots football provider, and a licensed joint-venture. Managed by UK nationals, ClubFootball operates a football development programme for Chinese and international children in Beijing, and operates junior league competitions and coach education programmes for local teachers and coaches. ClubFootball also regularly provides an on-the-ground presence on China projects for a variety of partners including the Premier League, Nike, and the British Council.
- Due to visa regulations, candidates with a university degree are preferred with a minimum of two years coaching experience, and candidates with a criminal record need not apply.
- 10-month and 16-month contract beginning February 2020 is available.
- Flights and visas are provided, as well as a salary of 1200-1800 GBP per month after tax.
- Shorter-term contracts are also occasionally available.
- Accommodation is arranged within walking distance of the ClubFootball HQ with westernized shopping malls and many restaurants nearby.
- Nike kit & equipment and transport to and from sessions are provided.