Austin FC is actively seeking a driven and motivated Membership Services Executive to assist in managing and delivering superior service to the Austin FC season members.
- Manage and build relationships with current season members as well as create new opportunities for season members, future referrals and waitlist.
- Service current and prospective season members on matchdays
Be responsible for achieving individual renewal and new sales goals.
- Demonstrated service experience with a proven record of performance that consistently meets or exceeds goals and strategic objectives.
- High proficiency in relationship building, relationship management and networking skills.
- Evidence of being a strategic, creative thinker with the ability to develop and implement processes and plans.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively using a variety of media with diverse audiences.
- English language proficiency is essential and Spanish/English bilingual skills are a plus. Additional languages – even better.
- An outstanding work ethic and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and CRM systems.
- Proficiency in SalesForce/Microsoft Dynamics a plus.
Prior sports and entertainment industry experience a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.