In this position, the candidate will be expected the generate new business to hit personal and regional targets, manage and upsell existing accounts, and oversee their activation to ensure the club’s programming is executed to the highest standards.
The candidate will be responsible for the implementation and management of all seasonal programming by YESsoccer, in Chicagoland and the Midwest, on behalf of Chicago Fire Soccer In The Community. The candidate will also be expected to support other community outreach initiatives on behalf of the Chicago Fire Soccer Club.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or sports, or similar fields.
- Flexible schedule, including game days, evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work in a team/collaborative work environment, with strong time management, man-management, organizational, interpersonal, analytical and planning skills.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Experience working within soccer and/or sports is preferred.