Hull City Academy are currently seeking to recruit multiple Physiotherapists on a full time, permanent basis to assist in the delivery of the Academy’s medical provision to our scholars. The successful applicant(s) will work within a developing, elite sporting environment as part of a multidisciplinary team. This includes, but is not limited to, pitch-side first aid duties and evening clinic cover.
Salary: £25,000- £30,000 per annum.
- Understanding of EPPP and requirements working in an academy setting.
- Experience of elite sport, preferably football, is advantageous.
- Previous experience of using the PMA system (desirable).
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong work ethic.
- A commitment to offering world class support services to young, aspiring footballers.
- An understanding of the impact of growth and maturation from a medical perspective in youth athletes.