We are seeking a Head of Education and High Performance to take responsibility for the implementation, facilitation and management of education and high-performance programmes in all facets of the game for member associations, educators, coaches and players.
- Football coaching qualifications (A or Pro license).
- Practical Football playing and coaching experience at FIFA World Cup, Olympic Games, Confederation and/or Federation level competitions.
- Knowledge of the operational structure of FIFA, OFC, Confederations and Member Associations.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, writing and implementing education and training programmes.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French (desirable).
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder relationship building skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Pacific region.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Understanding of not-for profit organisations.
- Willingness to work irregular hours including weekend