We have an exciting coaching opportunity with AFCCT on a part -time contract. The role will involve coaching an age group of the newly formed AFCCT Performance Squads twice a week. Successful candidates must also be willing to commit to an individualised coach development programme.
- Children’s Award.
- A valid driving license.
- A minimum of 3 years coaching experience in youth football with a team.
- Sports First Aid Qualification.
- High level of communication skills, both orally and written.
- Personable and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
- Good team player who can work on own initiative.
- Competent I.T Skills.
- Willingness to work weekends and in the evening.
- Desire to be ambassador for AFCCT in public role.
- Sensitive to the needs of young players, parents/guardians and parent clubs.
- PVG check undertaken.