New York City Football Club are looking to hire part time, youth soccer coaches for the New York City Football Club Youth Programs. Coaching positions are available for year-round availability. Coaches will be providing youth soccer training for players of different ages and playing abilities within camps, clinics, teams, clubs and leagues throughout New York City, Long Island, Connecticut and Westchester.
- Coaching qualifications (USSF/NCSAA or foreign equivalent).
- Coaching Experience in local youth soccer programs.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, if necessary.
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, and enthusiasm about contributing to the success of the department and club.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, organization, and computer skills.
- Age 18 or over.