All India Football Federation invites applications for the post of a Website & Content coordinator for AIFF and Hero I-League’s websites. The position is initially available for the duration of one year on a contractual basis, and may be renewed based on performance. The individual would have to report to The Football House, Dwarka, New Delhi.
- Generate feature articles, match reports, press releases and other articles for both the AIFF and the Hero I-League websites.
- A thorough understanding of website CMS with prior experience working for websites.
- Ability to coordinate and work closely with the Media department and ensuring correct reflection of data on the website.
- Understand and adhere to brand guidelines and uphold the Federation’s image by generating high quality content.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines and budgetary constraints.
- Attention to detail and a proactive work ethic and an ability to prioritize information and display it in a structured manner.
- Other responsibilities in the media and digital function as required from time to time.
- It is vital that the applicant has a keen understanding, enthusiasm for and knowledge of Indian Football and grassroots.