The Club Administrative Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to support Sporting Kansas City’s operations, purpose, mission and goals, fostering exceptional first impressions, and “Creating Memories through Personalized Experiences with our Club” for all associates, guests, and vendors at the front office location.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Hospitality, Event Management or other related field preferred.
- Experience working in an administrative or customer service role.
- Experience working with business travel planning.
- Strong knowledge or experience in event planning and hosting, as well as office management.
- Strong typing skills and extensive vocabulary.
- Strong task and time management skills.
- Basic math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts.
- Writing, proofing and editing abilities.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Fluency speaking and writing the English language required. Ability to speak the Spanish language fluently preferred.