An exciting opportunity has arisen at Middlesbrough Football Club for a Performance Analyst for our Category 1 Academy.
- Have relevant experience and knowledge in the field of performance analysis, including competency in the use of video recording and editing/coding equipment, knowledge of Gamebreaker/Sports Code/Coach Paint would be desirable.
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have knowledge of a variety of analysis software together with the ability to present and report.
- Possess excellent organisational skills, with the ability to accurately manage and analyse data.
- Have previous analysis experience in professional sport would be highly advantageous.
- Preferably be educated to degree level in a sports related discipline.
- Be flexible to working hours to facilitate meeting all the demands of the role, which will include travel with evening and weekend commitments and who will thrive on the challenges of working in professional sport.
- Be eligible to work in the UK and have a full driving license.
- Be respectful and committed to promoting diversity and equal opportunities.